Canvas Resource Center
Welcome to the Canvas Resource Center where you may find self-help guides on a wide range of topics regarding teaching and learning using Canvas. Begin by typing in a keyword and clicking on Search.
- How do I make the Announcements link visible to students?
- How do I set notifications so that I get an email every time I post an Announcement in my course?
- How do I cross-list two sections of the same course?
- How do I add a VitalSource Course Materials link to my Canvas course?
- How do I create a URL course menu item using the Redirect app?
- How do I track student progress in a course?
- How do I create a new course?
- How do I add a new section to my course?
- How do I copy my course in Canvas?
- How do I import content from another course?
- How do I import course content into Canvas?
- How do I use the course settings?
- How do I customize the course navigation?
- How do I take attendance (using Roll Call)?
- How do I create a quiz in my course?
- How do I create different types of questions for a quiz?
- How do I convert an MS Word test to a Canvas question bank?
- How do I give a student extra time on a quiz?
- What issues affect time limits and due dates of online quizzes?
- What is the Difference Between Classic and New Quizzes?
- How do I make my quiz show the questions in random order?
- How do I import a Quiz activity from TITANium into Canvas?
- How do I make a survey which reports to the gradebook?
- How do I export a Classic Quiz?
- How do I import a QTI (ZIP) quiz?
- How do I upload a video to my course in Canvas?
- How do I upload a captions file to my video in my course?
- How do I create a Permalink for my students to view a video via the Library's AVON platform?
- How do I link an Alexander Street video in my course?
- How do I link to a Kanopy video in my course?
- How do I link to a Docuseek video in my course in Canvas?
ADD-ONS FOR CANVAS
- Anthology Ally in Canvas
- Dropbox in Canvas
- Flip in Canvas
- Google Docs in Canvas
- GoReact in Canvas
- H5P in Canvas
- iClicker in Canvas
- LibreTexts & ADAPT in Canvas
- LinkedIn Learning in Canvas
- Mentimeter in Canvas
- Padlet in Canvas
- Proctorio in Canvas
- Publisher Content in Canvas
- Respondus 4.0 in Canvas
- Respondus LockDown Browser in Canvas
- Scantron and ParScore
- Screencast-o-matic in Canvas
- ShareStream Video in Canvas
- SoftChalk in Canvas
- Teams in Canvas
- Turnitin in Canvas
- VoiceThread for Canvas
- YouTube in Canvas
- Zoom in Canvas
STUDENT SELF-HELP GUIDES
- Student Self-Help Guides