How do I import a QTI (ZIP) quiz?
You will learn how to import a Classic Quiz file (QTI zip format) into your course in Canvas.
1. In the course where you want to import the quiz, click on Import Existing Content.
2. Select QTI .zip file.
3. Click on Choose File.
4. Navigate to your quiz ZIP file.
5. Click on Open.
1. Select Create new question bank from the dropdown menu.
2. Type a name for the new question bank.
6. Click on the Quizzes link.
7. The quiz is now listed.
8. Select Manage Question Banks under the Three Dots menu.
9. The Question Bank will have the same name as the quiz.
At this point, you can edit the name of the question bank, the questions in the bank or delete the bank.
You have now learned how to import a Classic Quiz into your course in Canvas.