How do I make my quiz show the questions in random order?
You will learn how to randomize the order of the questions in your quiz. You will learn how to add questions you are already have into a New Question Group which is how you set your Quiz to show the questions in random order.
1. Click on the Quizzes navigation item.
2. Click on the Quiz you want to change.
4. Click on Questions.
6. Type a name for the new question group.
7. Type how many questions to randomly draw.
8. Click on Create Group.
9. Grab the 8 dots menu and drag the question into the group.
1. Click on the 8 dots menu.
2. Click on the dropdown menu.
3. Select the name of the new question group you just created.
4. Click on Save.
10. Drag the question into the question group.
11. Drag the remaining questions into the group.
12. Click on Save.
13. Click on Preview.
14. The quiz will display in random order.
Each time you click on the Preview button, you should see the questions in a different order.
- How do I reorder questions or question groups in a quiz? (by Instructure)
You have now learned how to move questions into a Question Group which will randomly display the order of the questions in the quiz.