Canvas Resource Center
Welcome to the Canvas Resource Center where you may find self-help guides on a wide range of topics regarding teaching and learning using Canvas. Begin by typing in a keyword and clicking on Search.
- What is the Accessibility Checker and How Do I Use It?
- How do I Adjust Color Contrast with the Accessibility Checker?
- How do I Fix the Adjacent Links Accessibility Issue in a Page?
- How do I add ALT text for an image in Canvas?
- How do I create an accessible table in a Page?
- How do I make an accessible Heading and check it with the Accessibility Checker?
- How do I add useful Alt text to a hyperlinked image?
- Classic Quizzes vs New Quizzes: How do I decide?
- How do I convert a Quiz (with questions) into a Quiz with a Question Bank?
- How do I copy a Classic Quiz (which uses a question bank) to another course?
- How do I duplicate (make a copy of) a New Quizzes quiz?
- How do I convert a New Quizzes quiz to a Classic Quizzes quiz?
- Digest of Canvas Instructor Guides
- How do I download the student roster with email addresses for my course in Canvas?
- How do I undelete or restore an activity, like a quiz or an assignment?
- How do I favorite a course, so that it will display on my Canvas Dashboard?
- How do I track my students' progress in my course?
ADD-ONS FOR CANVAS
- Anthology Ally in Canvas
- Dropbox in Canvas
- Flip in Canvas
- Google Docs in Canvas
- GoReact in Canvas
- H5P in Canvas
- iClicker in Canvas
- LibreTexts & ADAPT in Canvas
- LinkedIn Learning in Canvas
- Mentimeter in Canvas
- Padlet in Canvas
- Portfolium in Canvas
- Proctorio in Canvas
- Publisher Content in Canvas
- Respondus 4.0 in Canvas
- Respondus LockDown Browser in Canvas
- Scantron and ParScore
- Screencast-o-matic in Canvas
- ShareStream Video in Canvas
- SoftChalk in Canvas
- Teams in Canvas
- Turnitin in Canvas
- VoiceThread for Canvas
- YouTube in Canvas
- Zoom in Canvas
STUDENT SELF-HELP GUIDES
- Student Self-Help Guides