How do I create a Classic Quizzes practice quiz for students to confirm their ability to use Proctorio?
You will learn the necessary elements to include in your Classic Quizzes quiz, so that your students can use it to verify that they can use Proctorio. This is a necessary step if you plan to use Proctorio for a Midterm or Final Exam, as you want to be sure that all of your students are properly prepared with the Proctorio extension and that their internet connection is compatible with a Proctorio proctored quiz.
Make sure that your Classic Quizzes quiz has the following settings:
1. Graded Quiz is selected for Quiz Type.
Note: Proctorio cannot be used with a Practice Quiz or Survey. You must use a Graded Quiz.
2. Time Limit is ticked and minutes set.
3. Allow Multiple Attempts is ticked.
This will allow students to check their setup as many times as they need to.
4. Enable Proctorio Secure Exam Proctor box is ticked.
5. The access code will be set automatically by Proctorio.
Leave this code as is and do not give to your students.
6. Adjust your Proctorio Settings as desired.
You have now learned the settings you need in order to allow your students to verify their Proctorio setup on their computer in a Classic Quizzes quiz.