How do I move an H5P file from Titanium to Canvas and make it a practice only activity?
You will learn how to move an H5P activity from a Titanium course into a Canvas course and make it a practice only activity.
1. Enter your course in Titanium and select the H5P activity.
2. At the bottom left of the player, click the Reuse button.
If there is no reuse button and you are the author or have the capability to edit the content, you need to activate the "allow download" check box in the display option settings so the reuse button can appear.
3. Select Download as an .h5p file.
4. Enter your course in Canvas and select Modules in the course navigation.
5. Click + symbol for the module where the H5P file will be placed.
6. Select External Tool.
7. Select H5P.
8. If an H5P folder for the Canvas course doesn't exist, create one.
9. Enter folder name.
Tip: Type a name for the folder which will be useful for you in how you wan to organize your H5P presentations. You will be able to access this folder and the H5P presentations from any of your Canvas courses.
10. Click Create.
11. Select the course folder.
12. Click Add Content.
13. Click Upload.
14. Click Upload a File.
15. Select the H5P file you downloaded from your Titanium course.
16. Click Open.
17. Click Use.
18. Click Save and Insert.
19. Click Add Item.
20. The H5P activity will be added to the bottom of the module. If necessary, drag it to the correct location.
You have now learned how to download an H5P interactive lesson from your course in TITANium and how to upload it to your course in Canvas.