How do I move an H5P file from Titanium to Canvas and make it a graded assignment?
You will learn how to move an H5P activity from a Titanium course into a Canvas course and make it a graded assignment.
1. Enter your course in Titanium and select the H5P activity.
2. At the bottom left of the player, click the Reuse button.
If there is no reuse button and you are the author or have the capability to edit the content, you need to activate the "allow download" check box in the display option settings so the reuse button can appear.
3. Select Download as an .h5p file.
4. To create an H5P graded assignment, select Assignments from within your Canvas course.
6. Select External Tool.
7. Click Find.
8. Select H5P.
9. Click Select.
10. Click Add Content.
11. Select Upload.
12. Click Upload a File.
13. Select the H5P file that was downloaded from Titanium.
14. Click Open.
15. Click Use.
16. Click Save and Insert.
17. Select Load in a new tab.
The reason to load in new tab will allow the H5P presentation to run at full screen. However, if you want the H5P presentation embedded within the Assignment, then do not check the Load in a new tab checkbox.
18. Click Select.
19. Add remaining Canvas assignment information. Click Save.
Additional Assignment information may include the title, description, points, and other settings. Read this guide to learn about the settings for an Assignment.
You have now learned how to download an H5P interactive lesson from your course in TITANium and how to upload it as a graded assignment in your Canvas course.