How do I start an iClicker session from a Canvas course?
You will learn how to start an iClicker session from your course in Canvas. First, however, you will need to have the desktop iClicker Cloud software launcher installed on your computer. You will also need to link this Canvas course to an iClicker course.
1. Login to your Canvas course.
2. Click iClicker Sync on the Navigation menu.
5. Click Start Class.
6. Click Yes, start attendance.
You get this message if you have attendance turned on (default setting).
7. Click on Start a poll or start a quiz.
8. The desktop iClicker Cloud app will start.
Read this guide to learn how to start a polling session.
You have now learned how to start a session with iClicker Cloud from a classroom computer.