How do I start a Polling Session with iClicker Cloud from a classroom computer?
You will learn how to start a polling session with iClicker Cloud.
1. Double-click the iClicker Cloud application from the Desktop of your Smart Classroom computer.
2. If you see a security warning window, please click the Run button.
3. Provide your credential to login to iClicker Cloud.
Use the credential you used to create the iClicker account.
Please Note: If you are running iClicker from the classroom computer, please DO NOT check the box "This is a personal computer. Sign me in automatically."
4. Select a course
5. Click the "Start Polling Session" button located under the course name.
Note: The blue"iClicker enabled" button indicates that a base is connected and is active.
6. Select "Polling" to begin a poll.
7. Click the start button on the polling toolbar.
8. Stop polling by clicking the stop button on the polling toolbar.
9. Click the "X" to exit out of the polling session when the poll is complete.
10. Click on "Results" to view a summary of responses.
11. Click the Left or Right arrow to navigate between questions.
12. Click on an answer choice to select it as a correct answer.
13. Click the first icon on the menu to open the side thumbnail navigation panel.
Thumbnails capture images of the screen for each question you polled. Select a thumbnail to view the result for that question.
BE CAREFUL: You may delete a question by selecting it then click the trashcan icon at the bottom left corner of the navigation panel.
14. Click on "Attendees".
Under Attendees, you can view the names of students who have joined, responded to a session, and/or any unregistered remotes.
15. To exit the polling menu click on the "X".
16. Click "Yes" to confirm exiting.
You have now learned how to start a polling session with iClicker Cloud from a classroom computer.