How do I link Dropbox and Zoom so that my Zoom Recordings go automatically to Dropbox?
You will learn how to link your Zoom account to your Dropbox account.
This will then automatically copy every Zoom Cloud Recording to your Dropbox account. You can then easily share that video with your students via the connection between Canvas and Dropbox.
1. Click on Sign in at Dropbox.com.
2. Type your CSUF email address.
Tip: Once you enter your CSUF email address, the Continue button should display.
3. Click on Continue.
4. Log in to the CSUF Portal if prompted to do so.
5. Complete the Duo authorization.
The Duo Authorization process requires your phone number or fab to complete.
6. Click on the menu.
7. Select App Center.
8. Scroll down to Zoom under 'Featured apps'.
9. Click on Zoom.
10. Click on Connect.
11. Click on Got It button.
12. Click on Sign in with SSO.
13. Type in 'fullerton'.
14. Click on Continue.
'fullerton' is the domain name for our zoom account.
15. Log in to the CSUF Portal.
16. Complete the Duo Authorization.
17. Click on Authorize.
18. Click on Enable.
19. Click on Done.
20. You now have a folder in your Dropbox called Zoom.
21. Your future Zoom Cloud recordings will now copy to your Dropbox account.
Zoom will now copy your future zoom recordings to this folder in Dropbox where you can share them with your students or use as desired.
You have now learned how to link your Zoom account to your Dropbox account, so that your future Zoom cloud recordings will be automatically copied to your Dropbox account.