How do I link Dropbox and Zoom so that my Zoom Recordings go automatically to Dropbox?
You will learn how to link your Zoom account to your Dropbox account.
This will then automatically copy every Zoom Cloud Recording to your Dropbox account. You can then easily share that video with your students via the connection between Canvas and Dropbox.
1. Click on Login at Dropbox.com.
2. Type your CSUF email address.
Tip: Once you enter your CSUF email address, the Continue button should display.
3. Click on Continue.
4. Log in to the CSUF Portal if prompted to do so.
5. Complete the Duo authorization.
The Duo Authorization process requires your phone number or fab to complete.
6. Click on the menu.
7. Select App Center.
8. Scroll down to Zoom under 'Featured apps'.
9. Click on Zoom.
10. Click on Connect.
11. Click on Got It button.
12. Click on SSO.
You may need to scroll down the page a bit.
13. Type in 'fullerton'.
'fullerton' is the domain name for our zoom account.
14. Click on Continue.
15. Log in to the CSUF Portal.
16. Complete the Duo Authorization.
17. Tick the box and click on Allow.
18. Click on Done.
19. Click on your profile.
20. Select Settings.
21. Click on the Apps tab.
22. Click on Zoom.
23. Click on Edit settings for Zoom.
24. Tick the box and click on Update.
25. A folder called Zoom is now in your Dropbox.
26. Your future Zoom Cloud recordings will now copy to your Dropbox account.
Zoom will now copy your future Zoom Cloud recordings to this folder in Dropbox where you can share them with your students or use as desired. You will receive an email each time a Zoom Cloud recording has been copied to this folder. The original of the recording will remain in Zoom Cloud.
You have now learned how to link your Zoom account to your Dropbox account, so that your future Zoom Cloud recordings will be automatically copied to your Dropbox account.