How do I connect ShareStream and Zoom?
You will learn that before you can record or import a Zoom into ShareStream, you must first connect ShareStream and Zoom so that they can "talk" to each other.
This will allow ShareStream to import your existing Zoom Cloud recordings and will also allow it to start a Zoom meeting for the purpose of recording it.
1. Click on ShareStream Course Media link.
2. Click on Add Media.
3. Select Record.
4. Click on Connect Zoom Account.
5. Click SSO.
6. Type 'fullerton'.
7. Enter your CSUF Portal username and password.
8. Tick the box to allow shared access.
9. Click on Allow.
10. You should receive an email from Zoom.
Your ShareStream account can now access your Zoom Cloud recordings and can also initiate a Zoom meeting.
You have now learned how to connect your ShareStream account and your Zoom account, so that ShareStream can request a Zoom meeting and can copy a Zoom Cloud recording to your ShareStream account.