How do I use the MediaManager to copy videos to my Canvas course?
You will learn how to copy a video or a folder of videos to your Canvas or TITANium course using the ShareStream MediaManager.
Note: Before you begin using the MediaManager, you need to view the Pick-n-Play in your new course by either clicking on it directly or going through the external tool.
1. Open the MediaManager in a new tab.
The Media Manager is at https://fullerton.sharestream.net/ssdcms/mainPage.do.
2. Click on Login.
3. Log in to the CSUF Portal
You should be redirected to the CSUF Portal login if you have not logged in within the last 15 minutes or so.
4. Locate your current Canvas course.
Be patient as it may take a minute or two for the page to fully load. The more courses you have in which you have used ShareStream videos, the longer it will take to load.
5. Click on the name of your TITANium course.
6. The menu expands to show that this course has two sub-folders.
The MediaManager can only copy one item at a time. It can be one Folder or it can be one Video (or Audio) file.
Do you want to copy a folder of videos or a single video?
Follow these steps to copy a subfolder within the course to your new course.
1. Right-mouse click on the name of the folder.
2. Select Copy Collection.
3. Select the name of the desired course.
4. Click on OK.
5. Click on OK.
6. The folder/collection now displays in the course folder.
You have now learned how to copy a folder of videos to your new course.
Follow these steps to learn how to copy a single video to your course. Remember, you may only copy one video at a time.
1. Click on the course where the original video is located.
2. Right-mouse click on the desired video.
3. Select Copy Asset.
4. Click on the destination course.
5. Click on OK.
6. Click on OK.
7. Click on OK.
8. The video now displays in the destination course.
You have now learned how to copy a single video to your desired course.