How do I add a YouTube video to my Canvas Studio?
You will learn how to add a YouTube video to your Canvas Studio.
By adding a YouTube video, you can then add captions and quizzing (which will report to the gradebook).
1. Click on the Studio icon.
2. Click on Add.
3. Copy the URL from YouTube.
4. Paste the URL from YouTube.
You can use Crtl+v to paste the URL.
5. Click on Add YouTube Video.
6. The video is now listed in your Studio.
You have now learned how to add a YouTube video to your Canvas Studio account.