How do I upload captions to a video in Canvas Studio?
You will learn how to upload a captions file to your video in Canvas Studio.
There are two files types which can be uploaded as captions: SRT and VTT.
1. Navigate to your video in Studio.
Tip: Although this sample video is actually a YouTube video, it can be linked within Studio and captions can be added. This is a good way to add captions to a YouTube video you want to use in your course.
2. Hover over the video and click on View.
3. Click on the Captions tab.
4. Click on English.
5. Navigate to where the captions file is.
6. Click on Open.
7. The captions file has now been uploaded.
You have now learned how to upload a captions file to your video in Canvas Studio.