How do I create a quiz for a video in Canvas Studio?
You will learn how to create a quiz for a video that you have in Canvas Studio. This quiz will allow you to link the video to an Assignment where the results of the quiz will be forwarded to the gradebook.
1. Navigate to the video you want to use within Canvas Studio.
Note: This video happens to be linked from YouTube, but the same process applies to videos directly uploaded or those created within Canvas Studio.
2. Click on the Three Dots menu.
3. Select Create Quiz.
4. Type a title for the quiz.
5. Type a description if desired.
Tip: If you end up creating several quizzes, the description can be useful in deciding the contents of the quiz when you are searching through a list.
6. Decide whether to make the question markers visible to students.
7. Click on Get Started.
8. Click on the + in the timeline where you want to create a new question.
9. Select the desired question type.
Note that there are only three question types available: Multiple Choice, True or False, and Multiple Answer.
10. Enter the information for your question.
Note: Feedback is available after the student finishes the video quiz.
11. Click on Save.
12. Continue making questions throughout the video.
13. Click on Done.
You have now learned how to create a video quiz for your video in Canvas Studio.