How do I edit captions for my video in Canvas Studio?
You will learn how to edit the the computer-generated captions which you have requested from Canvas Studio.
1. Locate on your video in Canvas Studio.
2. Hover your mouse over the thumbnail and click on View.
3. Click on Captions tab.
1. Click on Review & Publish
2. Click on the text and edit it as desired.
3. Click on the time code to play the video starting at that time.
4. When you are finished editing, click on Publish.
5. The captions are available by using the Gear icon.
1. Click on the Three Dots menu.
2. Select Edit.
3. Click on the text and edit it as desired.
4. Click on the time code to play the video starting at that time.
5. Note there is no Save button but the edited captions will save automatically.
Note the "Saved!" message in the top right corner.
6. When you are finished, simply navigate away by using the breadcrumb.
You have now learned how to edit the computer-generated captions for your video in Canvas Studio.