How do I adjust the VoiceThread notifications?
You will learn how to adjust the VoiceThread notifications (emails) that you receive when students post comments or submissions within a Voicethread Assignment in your course.
1. Navigate to the CSUF VoiceThread website.
2. Click on Sign in.
3. Click on the Sign in button
4. Enter your CSUF Login credentials when you are redirected to the portal.
5. Your VT Home displays.
6. Click on your email address or image.
7. Select My Account.
8. Click on the Notifications tab.
9. Use the sliders to turn the different types of notification on or off.
10. Adjust the Assignment Instant Notification Preferences.
If you have created an Assignment in Canvas using the VoiceThread External Tool, then these are the sliders that you need to turn on or off.
You have now learned how to adjust the VoiceThread notifications which are sent to you by email when students post a comment in a VT.