Student: How do I participate in a poll in my classroom with iClicker Cloud?
You will learn how to participate in a poll while in your classroom.
Use these steps to participate in a poll given by your instructor in the classroom. There are three ways to participate:
1. Turn on the remote by pressing on the Power button.
2. Make sure it is on the right frequency ("AA" by default, please verify with your instructor).
Press and hold the Power button until either the LCD screen shows a flashing frequency code (iClicker 2) or until the Power light flashes green (iClicker+).
3. vote by selecting the "right" letter on the remote.
You may change your vote until the session is closed or until the instructor advances to the next question.
4. Exit your course by turning off the iClicker remote.
1. Begin by tapping on the app.
2. Log in to your iClicker Cloud account.
3. Click on Sign In.
4. Select the course you will participate in.
5. If a poll is in progress, click "Join" to participate.
6. You will see the question on the screen and "A-E" choices at the bottom.
7. Tap on the desired answer.
8. If the teacher allows for you to see the results, you will see the summary of responses for this question.
9. When all polls are completed, you can view the statistics and course history of your participation.
10. Exit your course by closing the app.
You have now learned how to participate in a poll in the classroom using various devices and methods.