How do I upload a SoftChalk lesson to my course in Canvas?
You will learn how to upload a zip package of a lesson, such a SoftChalk lesson, Captivate, or Camtasia to your course in Canvas.
A zipped SoftChalk lesson will be used in this example.
Keep in mind this zip package is for a student to interact with the instructional content but will not report a score to the gradebook.
1. Enter your course.
2. Click on the Files navigation item.
3. Click on +Folder.
It is not necessary to add a folder, it is being done for file management. If you plan to upload more than one zip package, it can be helpful to have them organized by folders.
4. Type a name for the new folder.
5. Click on the Check mark.
6. Click on the folder.
7. Drag the zip folder to the upload area.
8. Click on Expand It button.
9. Allow the zip to upload and unpack.
There are two ways to link to this lesson.