How do I login to ParScore?
You will learn how to login to ParScore in order to use Scantron forms for an exam.
Follow these steps after you have either installed ParScore on your Cal State Fullerton computer or are going to use the computer at the Academic Technology Center (ATC) in the Faculty Commons in PLS-237.
1. Log in to a computer on the AD domain.
Your computer must be connected to the AD domain of the Cal State Fullerton network to be able to use Scantron ParScore. This image below is of the Faculty Commons computer and Scantron scanner.
2. Launch the ParScore program.
Go to Start > All Programs > Scantron > ParScore 7 (or just click the desktop icon).
3. Type your Login Name and Password.
The Login Name and Password were given to you in the confirmation email you were sent after applying for a ParScore account. If you do not yet have a ParScore account, read this guide on how to obtain an account.
4. Click on Change Password.
On your first login, you should change your password. You can change the password by entering your Login Name and Password, then click on Change Password.
5. Enter you password and new password and click on Change.
6. On subsequent Logins, enter your Login Name and Password, then click on Login.
7. The Course List dialog box will appear.
After logging in to ParScore, the first thing you will see is the Course List window.
You are now ready to create a new course.
When you are finished using ParScore, you must always close the Course, exit the Course List, and exit the program.
If you do not properly exit the ParScore program, then you will not be able to log in the next time you want to use it.
1. If you have a course open, click on Close Course.
2. Click on Exit to close the Course List.
3. To logout of ParScore, click on Exit.
You must exit ParScore; otherwise, you will not be able to log in the next time you want to use it. If you get locked out, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have now learned how to login to and log out of ParScore in order to use Scantron forms for an exam.