What is Respondus?
- Respondus 4.0 is a software tool for creating and managing exams and test items.
- The exams and test items can be published directly to Canvas or printed to file or paper.
- Test items can be created offline using familiar word processing software such as MS Word and then imported into Respondus.
- Respondus can then export the test items in a variety of formats for uploading to Canvas using its Publish function.
- Respondus can also create a link directly to the Cal State Fullerton Canvas server, called a “personality”, allowing direct upload of an exam to your course in Canvas.
This link to download the Respondus App requires CSUF faculty/staff login via the CSUF Portal.
This Respondus app only works on Windows PC. There is no MAC version.
Other uses of Respondus as well as specific tasks are explained in the Respondus 4.0 User Guide. The Respondus Tech Support website also has guides and support options.
The Respondus User Guide should be referred to whenever performing a task in Respondus.