Student: How do I create an iClicker Cloud account?
You will learn how to create an iClicker Cloud account and register your remote if you have purchased one.
3. Select "Student".
4. In the search box, type "Fullerton" and select "California State University Fullerton" from the list.
5. Click "Next" when California State University Fullerton institution appears.
6. Enter the required information in the Create Account Page.
Fill out the following fields: First Name, Last Name, California State University Fullerton Email, Confirm Email, and CWID.
7. Tick the agree checkbox.
8. Click on Next.
9. Click on Sign In.
10. Provide your email and password to sign in.
Note that the website is reef-education.com.
11. Click on Sign In.
12. Click Register A Remote.
After sign in, you will be asked to register a remote (an iClicker device you have purchased). You can skip this step if you don't have one.
13. Enter the remote ID in the box and click Save.
The remote ID barcode is affixed to the back of your remote.
You have now learned how to create an iClicker Cloud account and register your iClicker remote.