How do I embed Google Slides in to a Canvas Page?
You will learn how to embed Google Slides in to a Page in your course.
Follow these steps to learn how to log in to your CSUF Titan Apps (Google Apps) account.
1. Open 'Titan Apps Employee'.
You can find Titan Apps in either the Search field by typing in the word "apps", or if you have it as a Tile, you can click on it directly.
2. Click on Docs.
3. Click on Continue if that is your correct CSUF email address.
If you do not receive this message, you may be prompted to enter your CSUF username and password.
4. You are now logged in to Google Docs.
1. Click on the + sign in the module.
2. Select Page from the dropdown menu.
3. Click on Create Page.
4. Type a name for the new Page.
5. Click on Add Item.
6. Click on the title of the Page.
7. Click Edit.
8. Click on the Apps icon.
9. Select View All.
10. Click on Google Apps.
11. After the File Picker opens, click on the desired item you want to share.
12. Click on Select.
Choose whether you want to embed the presentation or create a link to it.
1. Click on the Embed button.
2. Your Slides should now display in the Page.
3. Click on Save & Publish.
4. Your students can now view your Slides.
In order to view your presentations or other Google docs, students must be logged in to their own Titan Apps.
You may try this other method of sharing your Google Slides (or Docs).
You have now learned how to embed a Google Slides presentation in a Page in your Canvas course.