How do I use Grammarly in the Rich Content Editor?
You will learn how to use Grammarly within the Rich Content Editor in your course in Canvas. The Rich Content Editor is used in every Page, Discussion, Quiz and Assignment.
Follow these steps after you have installed Grammarly.
1. Within your course, click on the Edit button for a Page you have already created.
In this example, a Page is going to be edited.
3. Hover over one of the two icons to learn about it.
4. Click on the icon.
5. Click on Accept or Dismiss.
As each suggestion is made, decide whether to accept it or reject it.
6. Decide on the next issue found.
7. Decide on each additional issue.
8. When finished, you will receive a message stating the number of issues addressed.
9. Click on the Options icon.
10. Adjust the settings as desired.
You have now learned how to use Grammarly within the Rich Content Editor in your course in Canvas.