How do I view my old courses in TITANium?
Alert! TITANium guide
You will learn how to find your old courses from previous academic years in TITANium.
To access TITANium from off-campus, you must be logged in via VPN. It may take a day or so to get your VPN account, so plan for that delay.
1. Go directly to the TITANium page.
Note that some of the old instances of TITANium may not be currently available. Send an email to [email protected] to request your course to be copied to Canvas or to request access to a specific year's TITANium.
2. Scroll down to the "Past TITANium Courses" section.
3. Click on the desired academic year.
4. Your old Dashboard will display.
5. Click on the link to your course.
6. Your old course will display.
Do you want to create a backup of your old course? Read this guide on creating a backup.
You have now learned how to view an old course from a previous academic year.