How do I use the same Zoom Office Hours for all of my courses?
You will learn how to use the same recurring Office Hours Zoom meetings with all of your courses. This will allow all of your students in multiple courses to easily use the same Office Hours Zoom link.
Follow these steps below after you have (1) added the Zoom item to your course menu and (2) created a recurring meeting for your office hours in one of your courses.
Your Zoom schedule may look something like this.
Note the recurring meetings scheduled for the course Zoom sessions and the recurring meeting for the Office Hours.
1. Copy the Meeting ID of your Office Hours Zoom session.
2. Now go to your other course where you want to use the same office hours link.
3. Click on the Zoom menu item.
4. Click on the Three Dots menu.
5. Select Import meeting.
6. Paste the meeting ID number.
7. Click on Import.
8. The office hours link is now in this course, too.
You have now learned how to add the office hours Zoom links to another course so your students in more than one course can easily use the same office hours link.