How do I schedule a Zoom meeting in Canvas?
You will learn how to schedule a new zoom meeting Canvas.
1. Click on the Zoom navigation item in your course.
Read this guide to learn how to add the Zoom navigation item.
2. Click on Schedule a New Meeting.
3. Type a name for the meeting topic.
4. Type a description if desired
5. Select the date and time of the meeting.
6. Set the duration of the meeting.
7. Set whether the meeting is recurring or a single instance.
You can make a single meeting or a series of recurring meetings, like with class meetings or office hours.
8. Set whether to require students to register.
Having students register is one way to help prevent Zoom trolls from ruining your meeting.
9. Set video options.
10. Set audio options.
11. Set Meeting options.
12. Click on Save button.
13. Decide whether to use the Polls template.
The Polls template is a very easy way to create polls for your meeting which you can turn on and off. Polls must be made before the start of the meeting.
14. The weekly zoom meeting is now set up.
You have now learned how to schedule a new Zoom meeting in your course in Canvas.