How do I add Zoom to my course navigation?
You will learn how to add the Zoom meeting scheduling and management tool to your Canvas course navigation. Once added, course participants can use the link to access scheduled meetings.
1. In Canvas, open the course where you want to add Zoom.
2. In the Course Navigation menu, click the Settings link.
3. Click the Navigation tab at the top of the Settings page.
4. Find and select the Zoom option from the list of disabled course navigation items
5. Click the Options icon at the right of the Zoom name and select Enable.
6. Click the Save button at the bottom of the Settings page.
When accessing Zoom for the first time in the course navigation, you may need to click the Authorize button to proceed.
7. Zoom is now available within the course navigation menu.
The Zoom link is now viewable in Course Navigation for students to access Zoom meetings that you create.