How do I re-link an External Tool-based ShareStream video in my Canvas course?
You will learn how to re-link a ShareStream video that was copied from a course in TITANium. Generally, speaking, External Tool link ShareStream videos will not need to be re-linked. That is one of the benefits of having used the External tool link in TITANium.
1. Make sure that you are not logged in to the version of TITANium where the course was copied.
2. Enter your course in Canvas.
3. Click on the External tool link.
Verify that you are not logged in to TITANium.
4. Click on the Play button to be certain the video plays.
Since the video works, you do not need to re-link it. You're good to go>
If your screen looks like this screenshot, then that particular video is not in your current Canvas course. Did you remember to copy the videos to your course?
There are two ways to check which ShareStream videos are currently located in your course.
1. Click on the Modules link.
2. Click on the three dots menu.
3. Select Remove.
4. The External link has now been deleted.
Follow this guide to learn how to create a link to your ShareStream video using the External Tool.
You have now learned how to check your External tool linked ShareStream video to verify whether it is working.