How do I sign up for a Zoom session with an Instructional Designer?
You will learn how to use the sign up process to make a Zoom appointment to meet one-on-one with an Instructional Designer from the Online Education and Training department.
1. Obtain the current sign up list from OET.
The signup list changes every week, so you will need to send an email to [email protected] to obtain the current link for sign ups.
2. Click on the link given to you by OET.
This link will change every week, so only the current link will work. This link will take you to the SignUpGenius website.
3. Locate the date, timeslot, and person you want to meet with and tick the box.
4. Click on Submit and Sign Up.
5. Type a detailed Comment on why you want to meet.
6. Type in your name and email address.
7. Tick the boxes for the type of assistance you want.
8. Tick the box for the type of device you are using.
9. Click on Sign Up Now.
10. You will receive a confirmation email.
11. You should then receive an email invite sent from the instructional designer with whom you booked a zoom meeting.
Note the link to the Zoom meeting. At the designated time, click on the Zoom link to join the meeting.
You might want to install the Zoom app on your device before you join the meeting. Also be ready to share your screen if needed.
If you have any questions about how to meet up with an Instructional Designer via Zoom, please contact the OET department at [email protected].
You have now learned how to sign up for a Zoom meeting with an Instructional Designer from Online Education and Training.